Marilyn Monroe Quotes
Marilyn Monroe quotes are classy and funny. She was a star that talked a lot about life and love. Discover the best Marilyn Monroe Quotes and share her street wisdom with your friends and family!
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Life
- This life is what you make it.
- No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth.
- The good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up
- We should all start to live before we get too old.
- Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
- You never know what life is like, until you have lived it.
- They will only miss you when you’re gone.
- In spite of everything life is not without hope.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Love
- You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature.
- I could never pretend something I didn’t feel. I could never make love if I didn’t love, and if I loved I could no more hide the fact than change the color of my eyes.
- All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same.
- Who says the nights are for sleeping?
- Love and work are the only two real things in our lives. They belong together, otherwise it is off. Work is in itself a form of love.
- A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
Inspirational Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together.
- I don’t want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.
- It’s all make believe, isn’t it?
- Only parts of us will ever touch only parts of others.
- Maybe I’ll never be able to do what I hope to, but at least I have hope.
- I don’t forgive people because I’m weak but because I’m strong enough to know that people make mistakes.
Motivational Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself.
- I restore myself when I’m alone.
- I live to suceed, not to please you or anyone else.
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
- Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Friends
- Always remember your real friends. Don’t take them for granted.
- Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life.
- When you see a good friend stick to that person.
- Friends will always be there for you don’t worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Beauty
- To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.
- Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Fashion
- I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!
- The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
- What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course
- Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman, but loose enough to show you’re a lady.
- I’m very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.
Funny Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- I don’t mind making jokes, but I don’t want to look like one.
- Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn’t catch their eye they won’t bother to read what’s inside.
- I’ve been on a calendar, but never on time.
- I learned to walk as a baby and I haven’t had a lesson since.
- The only thing a star asks is to be allowed to twinkle.
- Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one.
Smart Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
- You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.
- The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream
- I love to do the things the censors won’t pass.
- We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
- If I’d observed all the rules I’d never have got anywhere.
- I don’t want you to think I’m a drinker. I can stop if I want to, only I don’t want to.
- I read poetry to save time.
Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Family
- Sisters make the best friends in the world.
- All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren’t.
- I have too many fantasies to be a housewife…. I guess I am a fantasy!
- A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night.
- The thing I want more than anything else? I want to have children. I used to feel for every child I had, I would adopt another.
Did you like our list of the best Marilyn Monroe quotes? Then share them with a friend!